Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert : This simple, but incredible dessert includes a layer of brownies, then a layer of coffee ice cream, chocolate fudge sauce, whipped topping, then a little more brownies and some chocolate-covered espresso beans!
If you love chocolate and coffee, this might be your new favorite treat!
The combination of flavor and texture in this Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert is what makes it so special!
You’ll notice that there are lots of extra little “notes” on the recipe below.
It’s actually a very simple recipe… a layer of brownies, a layer of ice cream, a layer of chocolate sauce, a layer of whipped topping… but there are so many options out there.
You can make this dessert as shown (in small jars) or in any size baking pan (as long as you adjust the amount of ingredients accordingly).
In addition, total freeze time will vary depending on how hot the ingredients are when you assemble the dessert, how cold your freezer is, and the size of the dessert (small jars will be faster than large pans of sweets). will be stronger).
As always, using quality ingredients will yield the best results. I have listed the brands that I have used in the recipe below.
About Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert
We must have some basic knowledge about what we are cooking as today’s world is becoming professional. So it is important to mention some of it’s properties like cuisine, course and etc. The same is mentioned in a table below.
Topped with a layer of brownies, coffee ice cream, fudge sauce and whipped topping… This is a simple frozen treat!
Time Taken to prepare Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert
|Preparation time||1 hr|
|Freezing time||3 hrs|
|Total Time||4 hrs|
Ingredients Required for preparing Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert
|Brownie mix (Designed for a 9″ x 9″ pan, plus the ingredients needed as directed, I used the Ghirardelli brand)||1 box|
|Coffee ice cream (or more, see notes, I used Tillamook Stumptown Coffee Ice Cream)||1 pint|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||3/4 cup|
|Heavy whipping cream||2/3 cup|
|Chocolate-covered espresso beans||as per choice|
|Whipped topping||as per choice|
Procedure : How to make Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert
- Line a 9″ x 9″ baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some parchment hanging on either side, so you can easily remove the brownies after baking.
- Prepare a box of brownies as indicated on the box (with the appropriate ingredients).
Bake in prepared 9″ x 9″ pan according to box directions, then let cool completely.
- After brownies have cooled, use additional parchment to lift brownies off pan, and move to a large cutting board.
- Use a circle cookie cutter to cut circle brownie pieces the appropriate size to fit the bottom of your jar. I used 8oz. wide-mouth jar and 2 1/8-inch cookie cutter. Add brownie layer to jar.
- Remove ice cream and whipped topping from freezer and let soften at room temperature for 10-20 minutes, until ice cream is soft enough to spread. Pour a layer of ice cream on top of the brownie layer in each jar, then immediately move to the freezer. If the whipped topping is now soft enough to spread, simply set in the fridge for a while.
- Until the ice cream is set, heat the heavy whipping cream in a bowl in the microwave until hot but not boiling. Remove from microwave, add chocolate chips and let sit for a minute. Stir to combine chocolate and cream.
- Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- When the chocolate sauce has cooled to room temperature and the ice cream layer of the desserts has hardened, pour a layer of chocolate sauce over the ice cream. Take back to freezer. I made 5 jars of sweets (filled as in the picture) and had some sauce left over.
- Reserve some sauce for topping desserts just before serving.
- Once the chocolate sauce has hardened (about 10 minutes), add a soft (but cold) layer of whipped topping.
- Cover the jar with a lid, and go back to the freezer. Freeze desserts for at least 3 hours, or up to 5 days.
- Cut off the remaining pieces of brownie that were left after cutting out the circles. Store in an airtight container.
- When you’re ready to serve the desserts, remove the lid and add some brownie bites, some chocolate-covered espresso beans, and a drizzle of the remaining chocolate sauce (slightly warmer).
By following the above following steps, finally you are done with the preparation of Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert. Now you may enjoy the taste of this recipe with your family members.
Nutritional Value of Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert
How to make Mocha Brownie Ice Cream Dessert | Video
Video by : Tasty & Healthy