MOTOROLA Moto G 5G plus
Motorola set to get Moto G 5G Plus, got many certification.
According to the Geekbench listing, the Moto G 5G Plus will work on Android 10 and will come with an octa-core Qualcomm chipset. The base frequency of this chipset will be 1.8GHz.
- Moto G 5G Plus also listed on Geekbench with two certification.
- Signs of inclusion of Snapdragon chipset and 4 GB RAM.
- Information has also been received regarding Moto G 5G phone.
- Motorola set to get Moto G 5G Plus, got many certification.
Moto G 5G specification
The Moto G 5G Plus has reportedly surfaced at the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and TUV Rainland certification sites. Due to the listing on all these websites, we also know about some of its main specifications. The alleged Motorola G 5G Plus phone has been spotted with an unknown octa-core Snapdragon chipset, 4GB RAM and a 5,000mAh battery with 20W fast charging. The upcoming phone from the Lenovo-owned company is reportedly spotted with the model number XT2075-3, which according to a recently reported report, belongs to the Moto G 5G Plus. Rumors suggest that there will also be another variant of the Moto G5G Plus, which can be called Moto G 5G. This phone was being called Motorola Edge Lite till some time back. Meanwhile, it has also been seen on the benchmarking site Geekbench.
- The news was shared by the online news portal Dealntech. The report, citing a US FCC listing, claims that the Moto G 5G Plus will come with dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC support and 5G connectivity. The smartphone is also said to include Galileo, GLONASS and GPS. Its battery reportedly comes with the model number LZ50, which is listed in the TUV Rheinland certification database as 5,000mAh capacity with 20W fast charging support.
Meanwhile, the phone has also surfaced on the benchmarking site Geekbench. This listing was first viewed by the Nashville Chatter Class site. According to the listing, the Moto G 5G Plus will work on Android 10 and will come with an octa-core Qualcomm chipset. The base frequency of this chipset will be 1.8GHz. In addition, the smartphone was listed on the site with 4 GB RAM.
The cost of hearing Smartphone in India might surprise you!
In addition, a tipster claimed last month that the 6GB + 128GB storage option of the Motorola phone coming with the model number XT2075-3 (now Moto G 5G Plus) would cost 398 euros (about Rs 33,600).
- Another popular tipster Evan Blass has hinted that the Lenovo-owned company may launch the Edge Lite as the Moto G 5G. He also suggested the launch of the Moto G 5G Plus. It was also reported that Motorola can still launch Verizon Supported Motorola Edge Lite in the US with model number XT2075-1.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin