Sleep Disorders and its Causes
Sleep disorders are caused by the influence of a variety of conditions, which affect regular sound sleep. Insomnia is one of the most common sleep disorders. Let’s take a look at many such sleep-related diseases-
Good sleep during the night is very essential for a healthy body. If you are not able to get full sleep or sleep at the wrong time or if you complete sleep in pieces, then you may have a problem of sleep disorders, which causes a decrease in sleep time. can. If you take good sleep of seven to nine hours, then not only the immunity of your body increases, but blood pressure, hormones also remain fine.
Consultant Neurologist at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Dr. Reema Choudhary says, “Sleep disorders are due to the influence of a variety of conditions, which affect regular sound sleep. It is a common problem nowadays, associated with simple headaches and stress throughout the day. It is also a common neurological disorder associated with sleep disturbances in 60-70 per cent when a patient suffers from headache.”
Insomnia is one of the most common sleep disorders. Let’s take a look at many such sleep-related diseases.
Keeps awake at night, these healthy drinks will remove the problem of sleeplessness
1. Sleep Apnea
It is a serious sleep disorder in which the lack of oxygen in the blood makes it difficult to breathe. In this, breathing stops suddenly and then suddenly it starts coming. This affects the flow of oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body, making it difficult to sleep well. Snoring, wheezing and dry mouth are common symptoms.
2. Restless Legs Syndrome
In this disorder, the patient often keeps moving his legs. Whenever they go to sleep, they feel a burning sensation in their feet, which makes it difficult for them to sleep well.
3. Slip Paralysis
Sleep paralysis is a disorder where a person is unable to move or speak while awake and asleep. Patients feel a certain pressure and immediate fear, sometimes the sufferers are conscious, but still unable to move.
If you are troubled by the problem of sleeplessness, then drink these healthy drinks before sleeping
4. Circadian Rhythm Disorder
In this disease, the internal biological clock of the patients is not able to coordinate with the external time. In this, the patient’s brain clock is running behind a few hours regarding the time of sleep. This often happens to people who do night shifts.
5. Insomnia problem
Generally, in this type of insomnia disorder, patients have trouble falling asleep and getting full sleep regularly. In such a situation, there is a lack of energy in them throughout the day.
7 Tips for sound sleep
- Set a time to go to bed and stick to it.
- Avoid the consumption of coffee in the evening and at night.
- Minimize spending time on TV, computer or mobile, especially before sleeping.
- This Ayurvedic medicine removes the problem of sleeplessness, its identification and intake method.
- Exercise regularly every day.
- If you have trouble falling asleep at night, then avoid taking sleep in the afternoon or in between.
- Take a warm bath before going to bed. This will make you feel relaxed and sleep will also be good.
Keep these things in mind
- If you do not sleep for 15 minutes after going to bed, then leave the bed immediately and keep yourself busy with other things for some time.
- Use the bed only for sleeping, that is, do the work like reading the newspaper, eating food completely separate from the bed.
- Rich food and drink disturbs even in the case of lack of sleep and also in case of excessive coming. So avoid it.
- Avoid coffee and alcohol.
These measures are also effective
- It is beneficial to drink a pinch of nutmeg powder in warm milk before sleeping. Rubbing nutmeg in ghee and applying it on the eyelids while sleeping will help in getting sleep quickly.
- Putting a spoonful of cumin powder in a ripe banana and eating it helps to get sleep quickly.
- Taking some saffron strands mixed with warm milk before sleeping, gets rid of insomnia.
Finding the best solutions to your sleep or sleep disorders can be a great investment in time. The choice of a particular treatment depends on your diagnosis, medical and psychiatric history, and your preferences, as well as the expertise of a sleep specialist. Doctors and other sleep specialists will have many treatment plans or remedies they will give you once you have been diagnosed, if you go to a sleep disorder center.