There are many games in the world and all these games are different and are available at different platforms or places. In today’s article I am going to tell you about Warzone 2 keeps crashing on PC.
But before proceeding to the topic let us understand what is warzone 2, so I request you to read this article so that you don’t miss any important information about this topic please read it carefully.
Call of Duty has Warzone 2 as it is a game and this game has faced many problems as well as this game has been running with some issues in recent weeks and it seems like it is crashing.
Thus this problem has been more evident on the PC that this game doesn’t allow us to boot up the game or enter the queue with the friends.
This problem is one of the most frustrating problems as it has lots of bugs and this game needs to be solved even though there is no permanent solution to this problem.
So in today’s article, I am going to tell you about some of the steps that you can follow so that you can save Warzone 2.
Warzone 2 keeps crashing on PC
As Warzone 2 has been released it has finally come down and now finally the weight is over but the one thing that we can notice is that this game is one of the most awaited online first-person shooter games that many players have been waiting for.
This game has lots of crash reports and these crashes have pissed off many players. So I will tell you how this problem is caused.
Here are some solved problems for Warzone 2 keeps crashing on the PC
Before installing this game on your PC you need Minimum requirements before getting the game so that you can be upgraded for this game on your PC.
This process will confirm that you are capable of playing this game on your PC without any crashes or bugs.
● Disable firewall and antivirus:
Windows firewalls as well as anti-virus software have been designed for computers so that they are saved from harmful programs.
Even some programs will also run smoothly and it will also ensure that your game is not blocked.
So if you want to temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus software then you have to follow the following steps:
1. Go to your keyboard and then press on the Windows logo + R key so that you can open the run box.
2. Type or paste the control firewall. cpl and then enter it.
3. Click on the Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
4. Then turn off your Windows Defender firewall and then click on okay.
If you are using any anti-virus software then the one thing that you should make sure of is that you should disable it while playing the Warzone 2 game as it doesn’t have any trick so you should repeat this step so that your PC is protected.
● Close conflicting applications:
There are also some situations when two programs don’t run at the same time and even the software faces some conflicts and the games start crushing up.
So it is very important to close all the conflicting applications so that you can prevent those abs from overloading your system.
Here are some of the steps that you should follow:
1. Go to your keyboard, press the Windows logo key plus R and open the run box.
2. Type Taskmgr and then press enter.
3. Keep your process and right-click and select the end task.
● Updating windows:
Windows update has been released regularly as it has provided many users with lots of bug fixes as well as new features so you should make sure you have updated your Windows for battle performances for this follow these steps:
1. Go to the search box type check for updates and then click for updates from the list.
2. Click on the check for updates button that is available on the screen instructions so that you can download and install the updates for your system.
3. Once you have finished this process you can easily reboot your PC and you can launch it again so that you can fix your problem.
● Update your graphics driver:
The Other step is you update your graphics Driver as it is one of the core components of the computer and it is very important to keep it updated for better performance. If you face some issues on your PC then you should download and install the latest graphic driver for your PC. Here are two options that you should follow.
1. Update your graphics driver manually.
2. Update your graphics driver automatically.
● Check for game updates:
The Other step is that you should check for your game updates as they are available and you can also download them automatically even this type is very important so that you can fix your bugs and you should make sure that you are always playing again with some latest updates as these steps are given below:
● First, open the Steam client under the library and then just right-click on your game title and select the properties from the drop-down menu.
● select the update tab and select the high priority then auto-update the game before others
After confirming all the changes you can download and install the game updates.
2. On Battle.net
1. Open the battle.net desktop app.
2. select your game title.
3. click on the cogwheel next play button and then select the check for updates option.
● Verify your game files:
Verify your game files as you must look after some important files that have been missing. This issue can occur due to some glitches in the game and if you want to overcome them you can utilize the repair tool.
Go to Steam and then start to verify your game files. You can also detect your corrupted files so that you can repair them and after completing this process you can fix all your crashing issues.
1. Open the battle.net desktop app.
2. then select your game title.
3. Just go and click on the cogwheel next to the play button and then select scan and then repair.
4. Wait for the repair to complete.
● Repair system files:
You can repair your system files if your files are corrupted or missing out it will affect your game and even if it will affect your computer it is very important to look after the issue.
After repairing the system files you can smoothly fix all the problems in your PC.
Fixing the Warzone 2 keeps crashing on the PC
As I mentioned, Warzone 2 keeps crashing on the PC and there is no fixed solution to this problem.
Here are some of the temporary issues that you can use so that you can overcome these problems. here are some steps that you can follow and these steps are as follows:
1. Updating your GPU Drivers
● This is a first step that you can use and in this step, you need to invest in updating your GPU drivers for both AMD as well as NVidia.
● Once you have updated your AMD drivers the other step is to tab on the AMD settings and here you have to locate the update button.
● Then just click so that you will be able to start the process automatically and then download and install the latest update of the game.
● You can also click on the updates if your app doesn’t appear in the new version.
● You can also update your Nvidia drivers as you will also need to launch your GeForce so that you can experience the application and then log into your main account so that you can make your way to the driver’s tab.
2. Repairing Corrupt Files:
● This is another reason for Warzone 2 crashing on the PC as most of the files are corrupted so that’s why you can’t install the apps directly.
● If you want to repair all these problems then you can go to steam or battle.net.
● For Steam, you need to go to the library then right-click on Warzone 2 and select the properties or you can also press on verify the integrity of other game files.
● This process is very simple as this process will launch an application so that you can go directly to the files and then you can easily repair the corrupted ones.
3. Re-installing the game:
● There are many performance issues in WarZone 2 as this game has been facing a lot of problems.
● If you want to overcome these problems then you can re-install the game so that you can fix the crashes on your system.
Here I conclude I hope the given above information is useful to you as I have tried my level best to provide all the important and necessary information about Warzone 2 keeps crashing on my PC, I hope this information is enough and I assure you I will try my best next time.